Yearly Archives: 2016
HOW TO ENTER:
- Enter now via our Facebook page – https://web.facebook.com/panetonfrenchbakery/app/515720611858523/
- Not on Facebook? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what your favourite Paneton product is
Hurry competition closes Midnight Sunday 27th November 2016
Prize Package Includes:
- A $500 Wallace Cotton Gift Card valid for one year – can be used to purchase any Wallace Cotton products online or in any Wallace Cotton store
- A one year supply of Paneton Bakery Products. This will be delivered to the winner as 4 hampers over 12 months. Included in each hamper is:
- Croissants Ready To Rise x 2
- Pain Au Choc Ready To Rise x2
- Mixed Grain loaf x 3
- Paneton grain pack of 6 rolls x2
- Paneton dinner rolls pack of 6 x2
- Traditionelle loaf x2
- Grain Loaf x2
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Wallace Cotton and Paneton Bakery
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only aged 16 years or over. Employees of Wallace Cotton and Paneton Bakery and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion closes at midnight on Sunday 27th November 2016
- To enter individuals must enter their email address via the Sweepstake on the Wallace Cotton or Paneton Bakery Facebook Page or on www.wallacecotton.com
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Winner will be notified via email on 28th November 2016. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be determined by a random draw using www.random.org
- The prize is not transferrable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Paneton Bakery prize package may be subject to variation
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook who have no responsibility for the operation or outcome of the promotion. By entering this competition, entrant details are providing information to Wallace Cotton and not to Facebook.
- By entering this competition you release and indemnify Facebook from all liability associated with the competition.
- By entering this competition, entrant details are providing information to Wallace Cotton and Paneton Bakery which can be used for internal promotional purposes if opt-in box has been ticked. Individuals may opt out of receiving any promotional material by emailing email@example.com
1 pack a best quality sausages (filling squeezed into large bowl)
- Pre heat oven 180′
- Gently make a slice on the end of each tamarilo. Place tamarilo into a heat proof bowl and poor boiling water over and allow to sit for 10 minutes or until you are ready to assemble tart.
- Press chocolate pastry into tart tin, line with paper and baking weights to blind bake for 10 minutes.
- Cream butter and sugar until light in colour and creamy in texture.
- Add 1 egg at a time while still mixing – ensure to mix well after each egg.
- Add cinnamon, cocoa and almond meal and mix to combine well.
- Remove tamarilo’s from water, peel skin and remove stalk. Then slice in half length wise.
- Spread batter over base of blind baked pastry tart.
- Place tamarilo’s around evenly and sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden and batter bounces back to touch.
Strawberries and Cream Tart
1tsp vanilla bean extract
1 tub strawberries
Blind bake pastry shells.
Allow pastry shells to cool completely. Mix mascarpone, vanilla and honey until combined. Slice strawberries.
Spoon mascarpone mixture into tart shells, decorate with sliced strawberries.
Dress tarts with either of the following – a dusting of icing sugar, freeze dried fruit powder, mint leaves, or a drizzle of creme balsamic.
Blueberries and Chocolate ganache tarts
100g fresh cream
100g dark chocolate
1 tub of blueberries
Blind bake pastry shells.
Allow pastry shells to cool completely. Place chocolate and cream into a bowl, over simmering water. Melt chocolate and cream together, mix well to combine. Spoon ganache into tart shells and decorate with blueberries.
Dress tarts with a dusting of cinnamon and a drizzle of maple syrup. Or a dusting of freeze dried lemon powder. Or simple finish with mint leaves.
Chocolate peppermint slice
3 1/2 cups icing sugar
2 1/2 Tbsp boiling water
1tsp peppermint essence
200g dark chocolate
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 180′. Line tin with baking paper and press chocolate pastry into tin. Blind bake for 5-10minutes or until cooked.
Pastry needs to be cooled completely before assembling slice.
To make the peppermint filling, place the icing sugar, water and mint essence in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Working quickly, spread over the cooled base and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- To make the chocolate topping, place the chocolate and oil in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the filling and swirl the tin to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into squares and keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Makes 20.
Paneton Dark Chocolate Pastry
Selection of ice cream flavours, we used Kohu Road chocolate, salted caramel and vanilla.
Preheat oven at 180′
Cut chocolate pastry into desired shapes, we used a cookie cutter but if you don’t have one, use a sharp knife or a glass to press out circles.
Press a fork into the top twice.
Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Allow to cool fully on a wire rack.
Scoop spoonfuls of ice cream onto chocolate pastry cookie and sandwich together.
You can then roll these in toasted coconut or freeze-dried fruit powder, or dip them into chocolate.