HOW TO ENTER:
- Enter now via our Facebook page – https://web.facebook.com/panetonfrenchbakery/app/515720611858523/
- Not on Facebook? Email us at email@example.com and tell us what your favourite Paneton product is
Hurry competition closes Midnight Sunday 27th November 2016
Prize Package Includes:
- A $500 Wallace Cotton Gift Card valid for one year – can be used to purchase any Wallace Cotton products online or in any Wallace Cotton store
- A one year supply of Paneton Bakery Products. This will be delivered to the winner as 4 hampers over 12 months. Included in each hamper is:
- Croissants Ready To Rise x 2
- Pain Au Choc Ready To Rise x2
- Mixed Grain loaf x 3
- Paneton grain pack of 6 rolls x2
- Paneton dinner rolls pack of 6 x2
- Traditionelle loaf x2
- Grain Loaf x2
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Wallace Cotton and Paneton Bakery
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only aged 16 years or over. Employees of Wallace Cotton and Paneton Bakery and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion closes at midnight on Sunday 27th November 2016
- To enter individuals must enter their email address via the Sweepstake on the Wallace Cotton or Paneton Bakery Facebook Page or on www.wallacecotton.com
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Winner will be notified via email on 28th November 2016. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be determined by a random draw using www.random.org
- The prize is not transferrable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Paneton Bakery prize package may be subject to variation
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook who have no responsibility for the operation or outcome of the promotion. By entering this competition, entrant details are providing information to Wallace Cotton and not to Facebook.
- By entering this competition you release and indemnify Facebook from all liability associated with the competition.
- By entering this competition, entrant details are providing information to Wallace Cotton and Paneton Bakery which can be used for internal promotional purposes if opt-in box has been ticked. Individuals may opt out of receiving any promotional material by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org